- 1.The Governance contract manages and executes proposals made by governance token holders. It is also the owner of the Factory contract.
- 2.The Factory contract manages margin engines, vAMMs and oracles used by the protocol.
- 3.Users interact with margin engines to create, maintain and close positions.
- 4.The Margin Engine interacts with vAMM to manage user positions.
- 5.The Margin Engine escrows users collateral as initial margin on creation of new positions.
- 6.Oracles feed data into both vAMMs and margin engines for valuation of collateral.
- 7.Liquidators watch positions held by users for liquidation events or to ensure funding payments occur.
- 8.Users are able to stake their governance tokens to create, participate and execute governance actions.