What is Margined Protocol?
Generalised Margin Engines for CosmWasm networks.
Margined Protocol is developing decentralised perpetual protocols and multi-chain margin engines for CosmWasm networks.
Perpetuals are a key innovation of DeFi markets and the future of derivatives contracts. Margined perpetuals are canonical decentralised perpetual contract protocol utilising Virtual Automated Market Maker (vAMM).
Similar to a traditional AMM, e.g. Uniswap, traders can trade with our vAMMs directly without the need for counterparties. The vAMMs provide guaranteed on-chain liquidity by using constant product functions for price discovery.
In the v0 release Margined's perpetuals will use a standard constant product function:
- Composable contracts for multiple use cases
- Blasting off with perpetuals focusing on the native cosmos tokens - coming to:
- Juno, Osmosis, Archway, Persistence and more🥳
- Partial liquidations and cross-margining
- Decentralised community governance